Friday, August 17, 2007

Theresa and Nikki in China

Hey folks,

Theresa tried to send me an update to post to this blog. She couldn't get to the blog somehow. Unfortunately the email didn't come through with the blog update, but I got a different email from her in which she said:

"My brain is mushy, but I feel pretty good. Nikki is doing great, too. Or as great as can be expected for a person who has just traveled halfway across the globe with a cranky old lady.
We get Willa tomorrow afternoon, about 3 a.m. Sunday, your time. I'm hoping I'll be able to send photos for you to post, too, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do that."

She also encouraged me to continue to email as she was able to get into her account. I emailed her back with the comments that had been posted on the blog by Craig and Lizanne & I will continue to copy any posts you make to the blog until we know she can get onto the blog.

Best wishes,

Laura

No comments: