Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wednesday!!

On Friday, my agency called and said we had to leave Wednesday. Usually you get two to three weeks to prepare, and that's what I was counting on. The last few days have been really crazy. Good. But crazy.

We get Willa at 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 19. I just can't imagine what that's going to be like.

Nikki and I are traveling solo. We're going from KC to LAX, LAX to Guongzhou, then on to Nanchang. We get into Nanchang on Friday afternoon, which gives us a couple of days to recover from jetlag before meeting Willa.

I'd write more, but there are a million things to do.

2 comments:

Laura Lee Washburn said...

What is the time difference between KS and the place where you pick up Willa?

Theresa said...

It's twelve or thirteen hours ahead of Central time.