Tuesday, August 28, 2007

LA, KC, Here We Come

Tomorrow we go home! I am so ready. I want my bed, my kitchen; I want to eat a salad and take a shower with my face right under the shower head. I want my dogs. I want to eat fresh fruit. But most of all I want Dennis and Iris. I'm just about to explode in anticipation of seeing them.
Willa passed her medical exam yesterday and our paperwork went through without a hitch at the American consulate today. Tomorrow afternoon we go to the consulate to take an oath (not sure what we actually swear to) and then we head to the airport. Nikki and I will spend the night in LA, and will fly into KC Thursday evening.
Oh I so hope Willa sleeps on the plane.

1 comment:

Craig said...

We can't wait to see you guys. It will take you awhile to recover, but call when you do!

Just by way of warning, Bridget's bio clock was completely reversed and she was up all night and wanted to sleep all day. The night in LA sucked, and it took a couple weeks to get straight. Hopefully, your process will be smoother.

Safe travels!